What's new

She Waits

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Boston%20-%20Davis%20Square%20-%20April%202010%20-%20063%20bw.jpg


Just a bit of street photography... this gal looked so bored.
 
I wish she were facing the other direction, or you framed her on the left if what is beyond would have been pleasing. I just think the mood is more suited to have emptiness in front of here, rather than behind.
I can accept it how is, except the sharp shadow of the garbage can in the lower left corner make me think at first glance that another image is overlapping this one, if you catch what I'm sayin.

I tried this...
4f7332b6.png


I apologize that mobile editing and photobucket bastardized the image quality.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Nice catch, Bitter.

I wanted the same but there was some cacophony of crap to her right, so I chose this layout instead. It's unfortunate because it was a great moment but not exactly what I wanted overall.

Thanks for the comments.
 
Ah, figured. It's fun playing armchair quarterback though :)

Looks like the start of a crosswalk too, that probably would be bad. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom