Sheep!!

gman172

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2 pics of sheep(s)!! taken in oldham on sunday - nice n cold n snowy

dont know how obvious/flawed it is in the 1st pic but, i duplicated the layer, rubbed out the sheep and then added a blurring effect to the background to increase the focal point of this fine animal! - we love our sheep here in oldham, uk!!

SnowyOldham167eblurcrop1024.jpg

what fine rack of ribs!

SnowyOldham179ecrop1024.jpg

'she' gave me such a loving stare

ps. i assume thay are sheep before anyone corrects me - fluffy, baa-ing and sheep-like - check!!

c & c please

;)

haha.

Good stuff.

I like the first picture. Looks good with what you did to it. The "sheep" staring at you would set me off running though!

We shoot mountain sheep/goats here, and I have a uneasy feeling as we get close to them. Those horns are HUGE and they are a big ball of muscle and easily out run us up or down the hill.

Both are good, but I really like the back-lighting on the first.

The only thing distracting are the towers in the far distance.

Think the blurring on them is nice. They both look nice to me! Second one get a nice feeling of being "watched." Keep it up!

i thank you sheep lovers!!

ta

Sheep they are!
And good photos of them.
Both a tad too centred for my liking, but hey, that is just my liking. Your blurring-the-background-job looks well done! I much like it. Must learn how to do that myself, too, I think! Being a real fan of backlighting makes me like the first photo quite much, too, though I also like the fact that the golden colour of sheep eyes shows so nicely in the second.

Most reactions

Back