What's new

Shelby GT 500 Mustang

Takeda

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
241
Reaction score
46
Location
Durham, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1
DSC_00269-X3.jpg


2
DSC_00270-X3.jpg


3
DSC_00271-X3.jpg


4
DSC_00272-X3.jpg


5
DSC_00273-X3.jpg


6
DSC_00274-X3.jpg
 
In my opinion all of the threads youve been posting are very "meh" to me. This one is pretty good though. Your focus points are much better and angles in which you are shooting are better as well. Of all the threads youve posted this one is the best.
 
In my opinion all of the threads youve been posting are very "meh" to me. This one is pretty good though. Your focus points are much better and angles in which you are shooting are better as well. Of all the threads youve posted this one is the best.

Thanks Michael!
 
You need a different background. Not sure if this Is the case but it looks like you walked into a parking lot, saw the car, and took photos. The angles and focus are fine with me but the location, people, etc... Way too distracting.
 
Yeah dude.. seeing all of these new posts from you of a car parked at a car show get kinda old. I personally rather see a regular car that has a nice background and well lit VS exotic cars you have posted at a car show. Either that or just combine them on one thread.
 
You need a different background. Not sure if this Is the case but it looks like you walked into a parking lot, saw the car, and took photos. The angles and focus are fine with me but the location, people, etc... Way too distracting.

Yes, these photos are from a car show at a mall parking lot, so I didn't have control of the background.
 
Now if you DID have control of the background, I think number 2 could be amazing. Particularly if taken in front of an old brick wall or something, maybe with some ivy or graffiti on it. The angle is just right. I see what you were doing and like it, but the constraints of a car show are difficult to get around. I haven't figured it out yet, so at the moment I just try to take pictures of the cars I want to remember. As I start seeing things and knowing how to use my camera faster, I'm sure I'll start getting some good car show shots. Sorry, I know I'm not much help, since I'm a bit of a n00b, but maybe something I said makes sense.
 
Gah, that's a beautiful car. I was sooo close to buying one a few weeks ago but the dealer and I couldn't agree on a price. Maybe next year.
 
Now if you DID have control of the background, I think number 2 could be amazing. Particularly if taken in front of an old brick wall or something, maybe with some ivy or graffiti on it. The angle is just right. I see what you were doing and like it, but the constraints of a car show are difficult to get around. I haven't figured it out yet, so at the moment I just try to take pictures of the cars I want to remember. As I start seeing things and knowing how to use my camera faster, I'm sure I'll start getting some good car show shots. Sorry, I know I'm not much help, since I'm a bit of a n00b, but maybe something I said makes sense.

I just love Mustang/ Cobras myself ... so the pics are awesome as my mind blocks out the background :)

Gah, that's a beautiful car. I was sooo close to buying one a few weeks ago but the dealer and I couldn't agree on a price. Maybe next year.


Thank you for your posts, and suggestions.
 
Yeah most people hit it, the backgrounds kill it for you. look around, talk to the owner, say you'd love to get some quality shots of his car, maybe after the show he could pull it over to a cleaner spot. you can get some great photos of it and email him the results. Have done it numerous times before. shots like this I would only use for event coverage for magazines where your just showing what was at the show.
 
Yeah most people hit it, the backgrounds kill it for you. look around, talk to the owner, say you'd love to get some quality shots of his car, maybe after the show he could pull it over to a cleaner spot. you can get some great photos of it and email him the results. Have done it numerous times before. shots like this I would only use for event coverage for magazines where your just showing what was at the show.

Thanks for your suggestion!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom