What's new

Shenandoah National Park sunset...

What day did you take this shot?
 
I shot a sunset at SNP on 10/15 but the colors are not as vibrant. I suspect there was a lot of PP on yours. It's really nice. Are the leaves past peak now? I was thinking of heading back down this Sunday.
 
I'm sure that the highest elevations will be waaaaay past peak next week, and the lower elevations will probably be just a little past. Might be a good weekend for waterfalls and such though, with the fallen leaves and peak colors down in the low areas where the streams are.
 
Beautiful. Thanks for posting that. No colors like that here in LA.
 
Whether tonemapped or no, this is HDR :) And a lovely one at worst! :D
 
good composition and nice colour matching, but is it a bit over-saturated. Great wide angle image!!
 
EDIT: Noticed you didn't ask for C&C so deleted....
 
Love the composition, but I find this a bit over-saturated for my tastes...mainly in the blues.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom