LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sabine_vonKlassenfahrtZurck.jpg

Off the camera, photo taken 5 minutes ago...

Now I have sent her to bed. This is my daughter, as you may know, and those who don't do so now ;) - and she was gone on a class trip from last Sunday till tonight.

And guess what?
I let her have my Canon Powershot so she'd be able to take some photos there, and although out of the 240 that she took there are a good many bloopers, she also managed to take a couple of very nice pictures!

TPF might get a new member soon, and you might get to see her first photos! Maybe tomorrow she can join and show you? We'll see. She's come home now and by 5 tomorrow morning she has to get up again to go to Hannover for a big and very important swim meet (North German Long Distance Championships) to swim the 800m freestyle. And after that ... we'll just see ;). Would you want this girl to become a new member?

oh! oh! I want to see another member on TPF, especially with the love of photographery already in her blood :D. Looking forward to her pictures, as well as, good luck tomorrow

Right. I'll ask her again tonight, though she might be shattered from a day in the pool, even though she only has to swim the warm-up and her race, but she HATES that pool, and it will be FRIGHTFULLY crowded, and she'll have to wait for her dad to finish his "job" as swim judge, i.e. the two of them will have to stay in the pool until the whole meet will be over. Boredom is on the agenda after her race, in an overheated, crowded pool :roll:
Plus I must still teach her how to resize her own photos, not to mention the odd PS work like straightening a crooked horizon or cropping and such.
And then I must push her to overcome her fear of using her school English of so far only just 2 1/2 years ... I'll do my very best, though. ;)

LaFoto said:
And then I must push her to overcome her fear of using her school English of so far only just 2 1/2 years ... I'll do my very best, though. ;)

You can tell her that her english is probably better than mine, and I don't even speak a second language ;)

So far now new very young German member on board. She was too busy ICQing her friends to listen to me or suggesting out of her own that she would want to present her photos. They are quite presentable, some of them are! I'll do what I can. Tomorrow is another day...

By the way, the competition went reasonably well, from what little she told me (in between ICQing only).

Most reactions

Back