TCimages TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 1,978 Reaction score 4 Location Northern Va Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 #1 1 2
lifeafter2am TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 1,317 Reaction score 1 Location Orlando, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 #2 I have to say, you find some of the coolest looking bugs! Is this all shot in ambient lighting or do you have a ringlight flash?
I have to say, you find some of the coolest looking bugs! Is this all shot in ambient lighting or do you have a ringlight flash?
TCimages TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 1,978 Reaction score 4 Location Northern Va Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you. I found this one and the ladybug on my deck today. I used two Flash heads for this one in wireless mode.
Thank you. I found this one and the ladybug on my deck today. I used two Flash heads for this one in wireless mode.
L logan9967 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 611 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 #4 cool shots, do you just use your 100mm alone or with a tube??
TCimages TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 1,978 Reaction score 4 Location Northern Va Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 thanks Logan. I use the 100mm alone.
TCimages TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 1,978 Reaction score 4 Location Northern Va Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 19, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 I rarely use tubes. Forgot to mention that