What's new

Ships

rob91

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2007
Messages
708
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_1133-1.jpg
 
I like the juxtaposition of perspective and time evoked about by the schooner in the foreground and the super carrier in the distance.
 
Thanks Akoz, I thought for sure this thread was dead. If you want to make a business out of bumping my empty threads you can also check out "Willow" on the B&W board.

The replies have all been very interesting, thank you.
 

I wasn't aware there was a color tri-x film, or maybe you're referring to something else?

It's a digital shot with film grain and sharpen effects applied. It's also a bit out of focus which might contribute to what you are seeing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom