D Dmitri No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 5,882 Reaction score 44 Location End of the line Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 6, 2010 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 7, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Took me a while to get the ":gah:" idea out of it, but then I saw "the face" ... No I find it kind of cute. At first I thought "Hang on, this is a photo that only he who has the entire context will understand". But then I saw .
Took me a while to get the ":gah:" idea out of it, but then I saw "the face" ... No I find it kind of cute. At first I thought "Hang on, this is a photo that only he who has the entire context will understand". But then I saw .