shoe disease -:)

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
.....and this is what may happen if someone has too much of a spare time.... -:)))

cb1a.jpg

bn1.jpg

bn4.jpg

bn3a.jpg

time to see a doctor?
:)
hmmm...maybe!

pano2m.jpg

(sorry for the scroll, but i tried to post it as small as possible...it won't happen again! )

:D

Ahhhhh it's those feet from the shower! :lol:
I definately think it is time to see a doctor :)

That is a very cool series there anua. Very creative and well executed :thumbsup:

thanks!! :)

the 'long photo' is my first attempt to PS stuffs - (im really bad in ps -;(( )

Some of them look a bit blurry though, from camera shake?

hmm...maybe...but i think i did something to make them smaller - maybe that is the cause?

anua said:
hmm...maybe...but i think i did something to make them smaller - maybe that is the cause?

True, they will lose some sharpness when you resize them. You could give them some unsharp mask, but I suspect there is some camera shake going on there. I take it these were all handheld. What were your shutter speeds?

second to last is very cool
you can look at it as someone on a table shooting their feet and those of someone lying on the floor,
or the feet at the top could be viewed as floating above a platform, while the cameraperson is lying down with their feet on the wall

are those the feet from the shower? :wink:

Cool shots!! :thumbsup:

I like the 2nd to last one, interesting story there :)

True, they will lose some sharpness when you resize them. You could give them some unsharp mask, but I suspect there is some camera shake going on there. I take it these were all handheld. What were your shutter speeds?

he he, now i know you were right, i found the other version of it with a flash what means i turned out the flash in these ones! - so i think you're right - they're a bit blurry - i just hate the flash light!
hmm...the shutter speed - i dont remember - i took these snapshots two weeks ago , so.....next time i'll try to remember!

you can look at it as someone on a table shooting their feet and those of someone lying on the floor,
or the feet at the top could be viewed as floating above a platform, while the cameraperson is lying down with their feet on the wall

:lol: i never thought about this pic that way -:) (i mean the second version, he he) - it was taken as a first version - as - 'im over you', he he

I feel your pain. Im a recovering shoeaholic also

ohhh...im not alone -:)

are those the feet from the shower?

:lol:

Most reactions

Back