Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
116-shoes.jpg

cross-processed with Nik Efex filter c41 to e6 then repeated

Un-edited
116-shoes-org.jpg

LOL..great minds. I moved it to the gallery. I hope it's where you really meant for it to go. Awesome shot and I love the colors for some reason.

hehehe... I think you've been breathing too many chemical fumes there mate!

umm Can you please explain again how you did this? You cross processed it twice? huh? how?

Oh and congrats on 2000 Posts!!! I completely missed that! - hehe prolly coz you keep posting in the wrong spots. ;-)

Meysha said:
hehehe... umm Can you please explain again how you did this? You cross processed it twice? huh? how?

did this with a digital filter, so I simplify repeated process, tweaking the setting differently each time

Oh and congrats on 2000 Posts!!! I completely missed that! - hehe prolly coz you keep posting in the wrong spots. ;-)

Wow 2000 post and I did not even notice

I like this, Jeff. The process is neat and I like the colors! Congrats on 2009 (now) :D

Meysha

Another thing that has be on my mine, having never done this with film I’m not sure how accrued the d-filter look is, the CP images I recall see before seemed to have more of neon look IMO

Yeah I think I agree with you too. The real stuff sort of looks a bit more like "it doesn't stick to rules". If that makes sense. :confused:

So you saying you do this effect in Photoshop? You wouldn't happen to have a link to where I could get it do you? or my email address is in my profile if you could email it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back