What's new

shoes

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 19, 2003
Messages
6,194
Reaction score
29
Location
Hollywood, FLA USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any thought, does the shot work, do you like it
1
large.jpg


2
large.jpg
 
I can't decide if I like the color or the B/W better. They're both nice, though, if not a little busy.
Either way, why is this in off-topic?
 
The textures come out nicely in the b/w version. I really do like the colors though. Nice contrasts. Hard to choose.

edit: on second thought, i go with b/w.
 
There's not enough tone difference in the B&W one to make it any different than the color one. use a channel mixer to bring out contrast.

I tried to do a little editing myself, but there's so much compression in the jpeg you posted, it just got all pixelated.
 
Well, the gallery is the place!
Since it is shoes, I'll make this thread WALK there :mrgreen:.

(And I was instantly considering a vertical version with the child-size shoes only... whether that is any good I don't know, though).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom