What's new

Shooting For Fun.

Granddad

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 22, 2011
Messages
2,269
Reaction score
1,338
Location
Lincoln, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The weather was decent on Monday so She Who Must Be Obeyed and I headed for the beach, then, on the way home we stopped off at an abandoned church that is very popular with photographers. Just one shot from each location.

Now, my question is, how many 70 year old models do you know who love to dress up and pose/perform for the camera?

Nikon D700 (museum piece?) + Nikor 28-300

1) Straight out of Lightroom 5. ISO 250, F11, 1/320th, @90mm
Mablethorpe-0480.webp


2) LR5, PS CS5 + minor adjustments in Portrait Pro Body and Portrait Pro. 1/200 sec. f/8 28 mm with Yongnuo flash off camera right.
Mablethorpe-0624a.webp
 
Wonderful set! Honestly, I'd be flat on my back and in pain trying either one of those.
Thank you, and, yes, me, too! It's all I can do to get down on one knee to take the shots from a lower angle, when it comes to standing up again... :blueface:
 
She obviously enjoys it as much as you do!

I'm sure it's a joy for you to capture her exuberance for life.
 
Nice set. Lots of fun.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom