What's new

Shooting the country

Lackoffunding

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a drive the other day and came up with some stuff I really like. Please comment.

#1

518080530_0956549f14_b.jpg


#2

518076120_a2d7d261ce_b.jpg


#3

518076058_da12fb8251_b.jpg


#4

518076018_6b67ac2c7c_b.jpg


#5

518075924_ea7581f9f3_b.jpg


#6

518075892_7f5d7929da_b.jpg


#7

518075818_d8a658939b_b.jpg


#8

518093285_7265873a08_b.jpg
 
Sigh. The Great Plains. :(

Great series!
 
Number 4 is amazing. I really like this shot. I also like number 1, but I think it would have been nice to see the whole mailbox on the right.
 
The 4 picture is great-i loved the focus line:0
The 5 is amazing!!!-beautiful composition and wonderful colors-well shot and great landscape image.
Keep up,
Nir .B.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom