What's new

Shot a concert over the weekend

thesetkc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
13
Reaction score
11
Location
Kansas City
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was out and about, and a friend was having a show with his band (one of his last shows with this band) and since I knew it was a significant moment for him, I brought along my gear and figured I'd do some photos for them.

They threw me on the photo pass list last minute (this is a fairly big venue inside of a casino here - usually hosts national acts).

Here's a few of my favorites from the night.


https://www.flickr.com/photos/c3kc/sets/72157644619751396/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom