Shot in the Dark

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was actually a lighting expariment with colored light.

001-3.jpg

See it bigger here

So what colour WAS the light?
Those reflections by ornamental glass on a surface are fascinating, I think.
(Could it be you are kind of a Playboy-article fan? What with your challenge-entry photo and all??? ;))

So what colour WAS the light?
Those reflections by ornamental glass on a surface are fascinating, I think.

Blue. I was facinated with them as well, also with the patern the colored bulb made on the table. That peice of paper is a glossy white and has no wrinkles or visible grain to it. All those odd shadows in the BG that have nothing to do with the glass itself where cast by the bulb.

(Could it be you are kind of a Playboy-article fan? What with your challenge-entry photo and all??? ;))

I used to be, but I have not really been interested in them as much as I used to be. I have a deep filing cabnit drawer full of them, none of them newer than 85. The older ones always facinated me the most.

(also, Did you notice, That camera is from the mid to late fifties and the magizene is from the mid sixties (August 1965) in the contest entry)

Too funny, so you are an antique playboy fan, even though the women in the mags are old enough to be YOUR MOTHER... LOL

I think it'd look better with some Jack Daniels in it, LOL.

I think it'd look better with some Jack Daniels in it, LOL.

Humm....My boss said the same thing. I did not think much of it at the time (as he openly states I know far mor on the subject of photography than he does,) but now that it has come up again, I might have to reconsider that.

Lol thats funny. Jack Daniels might surpress the thought that those woman could be your Grand mother or mother.. LOL Maybe

There is a problem with this shot... There is nothing in the glass... :) (pun intended)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back