What's new

Shots from Lake Houston

Casey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A handful of sunsets from glorious Lake Houston. It is not normally known as a photographic hot spot, but I've been fortunate enough to catch it during some prime times.

I hope you like. Click pics to view larger.





 
All nice -- #2 is stunning! Thanks for sharing!
 
I'll take #3, thank you. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: (I would have liked to see some more of the landscape to the right, though.) Also, great composition on #1.
 
Whoa, you're setting the bar pretty high for yourself with a 'first picture post' like this!! All 3 are beautifully composed, and with such beautiful skies. But if I was forced to choose, I'd go with #3.
 
All three of them are stunning! I honestly can't decide which of the three I would like the best, as they are all beautiful :thumbup:

And now, as Anty says, we expect all your photos to be as good, and better, than these :lmao:
 
Beautiful images, all 3. #3 would also be my fav. Great composition and lovely colors. All are great. Good job.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom