rom4n301 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 614 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 31, 2008 #1 i went up to main last week and heres wat i got 1 2 3 4 5
rom4n301 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 614 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 31, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 heres 2 more 6 7
K8-90 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 937 Reaction score 16 Location CANADA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 31, 2008 #3 The 2rd is wonderful! It looks really well exposed! Could you possibly number them, and put each on a separate line? It makes it easier to comment
The 2rd is wonderful! It looks really well exposed! Could you possibly number them, and put each on a separate line? It makes it easier to comment
T tkaat TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2008 Messages 307 Reaction score 0 Location On a Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 31, 2008 #4 I really liked the second to last how it was only focused on the closest rock and used the other as a background.
I really liked the second to last how it was only focused on the closest rock and used the other as a background.
rom4n301 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 614 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 1, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 there was a lil bit of distance between the rocks and I had my apeture set to 3.5. So all I did is just focus on the rock closest to me
there was a lil bit of distance between the rocks and I had my apeture set to 3.5. So all I did is just focus on the rock closest to me
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 1, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #6 If you straightened the lampshades out on 4 it would have been great for a hotel brochure for corporate real estate. 2 and 3 were very nice. 7 had me laughing my butt off.
If you straightened the lampshades out on 4 it would have been great for a hotel brochure for corporate real estate. 2 and 3 were very nice. 7 had me laughing my butt off.
rom4n301 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 614 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 1, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 I was thinking of straightening the shades but got too lazy