What's new

Shout it from the rooftops....or top floor of the parking garage

Cal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1299760382_a626b85077_o.jpg


2586588196_eb5a9f2f88_o.jpg


2586588302_07ac4e3230_o.jpg


2585752637_9256125aa6_o.jpg
 
Hi Cal,
I really like #2 and #4. The clouds are are really nice in #1. I'm not sure of #3, it seems to be a little to busy and I'm not sure of the main point of interest, but hey, take the last point with a pinch of salt, i know i could not do better :)

Nice pics
 
cool pics! I like #4 it looks like a Florida storm rolling in!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom