shrimp chips

I've eaten the duck blood (very fresh) with bits of uh, inside parts, taste good but I can skip that one if I see it again. Sounds like the foods are a bit similar, Viet and Laos (right?). I can't eat bugs, saw plenty, looked tastey (in Cambodia) but they're not a part of the Viet diet, thankfully.

I think there foods are all pretty similar. Just how they're prepped and how they're eaten are different(at least from what I've seen with friends here in the states, I've never travelled out of the US). For instance, when at a Viet resteraunt, they may find it disrespectfull to add all sorts of stuff to their Pho, but most Laos folks add everything!

Me, well I like my Pho with Sriracha, hoisin, sugar, beef paste, chilli pepper, garlic, bean sprouts, mint, and a dash of fish sauce.

Extra, extra spicy of course!

Yeah, Pho' is eaten with herbs and sprouts, Siracha, hoisen, lime (or lemon) and that's it. I chop up some nice fresh Thai chilies too. I loves it spicey!

ah, you like spicey too? I freak out her family the way I eat chilies. I love them!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back