What's new

Shroom

.
 
Last edited:
I wish there was more DOF covering the entire mushroom.
 
I was going for shallow, but I understand it's not for everyone.
Hey, at least its wasn't f/1.4. ;)
 
I want to see a little faerie living under there. =)
 
Perfect dof. Any more and your bg would have cleared up and become distracting. Nice!
 
Those are interesting mushrooms

on the top one what happened with the color along the top? Was that because of the shallow DOF it kinda turned orangish-like ?
 
I want to see a little faerie living under there. =)

I shot some fine art nudes with her using my macro, but I forgot to get her to sign a release so I can't post them.
Sorry.
 
:spank::delete:
 
Those are interesting mushrooms

on the top one what happened with the color along the top? Was that because of the shallow DOF it kinda turned orangish-like ?

It's from the shallow DOF with perhaps some uncorrected LoCA adding to the effect. I had considered removing it, but left it in.
 
Two words and a symbol, black & white!
 
I was going for shallow, but I understand it's not for everyone.
Hey, at least its wasn't f/1.4. ;)

The problem is I keep looking at the blades of grass...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom