aymanalzarif TPF Noob! Joined Oct 4, 2009 Messages 26 Reaction score 8 Location lebnon Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 27, 2010 #1 sidon sunset
Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 6, 2010 Messages 10,347 Reaction score 2,174 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2010 #2 nice! Doesnt follow the rule of 1/3 but rules are made to be broken. I love it.
Vacheron TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2009 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Location Madrid Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2010 #3 I like the colors in the sky and the reflection in the water. I would have put the horizon line just a little down so I could remove the last third of sand and give more importance to the sky.
I like the colors in the sky and the reflection in the water. I would have put the horizon line just a little down so I could remove the last third of sand and give more importance to the sky.