andrewleephoto
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2011
- Messages
- 117
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- Cupertino, CA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
EDIT: SOLD
I am selling my Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 lens for NIKON because I would like to upgrade to a faster lens.
-no scratches anywhere (front element, back element, body, hood, anywhere....)
-internal focusing motor for older nikon cameras
-comes with a 77mm tiffen UV filter (the filter has been on right after I opened the lens because I bought them from the same store)
-free shipping to lower 48
-COMES WITH ORIGINAL BOX, MANUALS, WARRANTY, HOOD, AND CASE
-this lens is about 6 months into the warranty
feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
I am asking for $420 paylpal gifted or trade for Tokina 11-16 + some money from my side

DSC_4900 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

DSC_4897 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

DSC_4892 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

DSC_1539 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr
I am selling my Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 lens for NIKON because I would like to upgrade to a faster lens.
-no scratches anywhere (front element, back element, body, hood, anywhere....)
-internal focusing motor for older nikon cameras
-comes with a 77mm tiffen UV filter (the filter has been on right after I opened the lens because I bought them from the same store)
-free shipping to lower 48
-COMES WITH ORIGINAL BOX, MANUALS, WARRANTY, HOOD, AND CASE
-this lens is about 6 months into the warranty
feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
I am asking for $420 paylpal gifted or trade for Tokina 11-16 + some money from my side

DSC_4900 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

DSC_4897 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

DSC_4892 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

DSC_1539 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr
Last edited: