R ryandunnewold TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 39 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 27, 2008 #1 ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD!!!
theadamsociety TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 84 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 28, 2008 #2 Hmm, I am interested in this lens, but want to try one out first. I also won't be able to make a purchase for at least 2 weeks. So if it's still around in the future I might be very interested. If you could PM me some pics that would be great too.
Hmm, I am interested in this lens, but want to try one out first. I also won't be able to make a purchase for at least 2 weeks. So if it's still around in the future I might be very interested. If you could PM me some pics that would be great too.
R ryandunnewold TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 39 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 28, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 pics posted below
theadamsociety TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 84 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 28, 2008 #4 access denied.
R ryandunnewold TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 39 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 28, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 oh my bad (its a membership thing), I'll post some on here in a minute, thanks.
R ryandunnewold TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 39 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 28, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Here are some pics: http://dpchallenge.com/image.php?IMAGE_ID=658194 http://dpchallenge.com/image.php?IMAGE_ID=658196 http://dpchallenge.com/image.php?IMAGE_ID=658197
Here are some pics: http://dpchallenge.com/image.php?IMAGE_ID=658194 http://dpchallenge.com/image.php?IMAGE_ID=658196 http://dpchallenge.com/image.php?IMAGE_ID=658197
Derek_Caven99 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 1, 2008 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 13, 2008 #7 Will you take 175 shipped?
K kyoungxlee TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Location CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2008 #8 im very interested in this offer. please reply.
R ryandunnewold TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 39 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Sorry everyone, It has been sold.