What's new

Sigma 17-70 2.8-4 For Nikong w/ ProMaster VND Filter

IronMaskDuval

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 9, 2014
Messages
1,396
Reaction score
506
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a very nice Sigma lens that is up for sale with a New ProMaster Variable ND Filter. $200 is a steal for this thing. It is sharp and focuses very fast. Price dropped to $200!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will only take Venmo or money order.

00Y0Y_9kABXGZ795a_600x450.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hi,
As a newb, I am trying to research this lens as I could be interested.
What other model info can you give me, ( DC, OS, Macro ? That's what I run across trying to read up) and how old it is?
Will this fit a D7000?
Newb Nancy
 
More information in the listing is needed. There are two versions of this lens. Both are almost exactly the same name.
The newer version that came out is the Contemporary lens, and the above link.
Is this lens the contemporary or the older version?
 
This is not the contemporary version. It is the older version. On the lens, it states Sigma DC 17-70mm 1:2.8-4.5 Macro HSM. I am the second owner, and I've had it for a few months now, and it was my walk around lens. It will work on a D7000 as I used a d7100.
 
pretty good price. Makes a much better walk around lens than the 18-55 that comes with your nikon.
 
Price dropped to $250 for lens and filter. You'll have to pay $10 shipping, but this is a heck of a deal!
 
bumped for fire sale! $200!!
 
I almost want to buy it just because that's such a good deal.
 
Ok, got it today, thanks!
All looks good. Thanks for a great transaction. Will post in the 'feedback' section of this B/Sell forum.
Nancy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom