PhotoXopher TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 3,472 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 #1 So glad I decided to keep this lens, it constantly amazes me. Some might not find this all that interesting, but for a lens with this kind of range I find the sharpness incredible. Focus on right side of the lower leaf, 400 ISO @ 250mm - click for full size:
So glad I decided to keep this lens, it constantly amazes me. Some might not find this all that interesting, but for a lens with this kind of range I find the sharpness incredible. Focus on right side of the lower leaf, 400 ISO @ 250mm - click for full size:
IgsEMT No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 2,693 Reaction score 50 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 #2 It isn't too soft through out various focal length? For which body is it?
PhotoXopher TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 3,472 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I took that with my Nikon D300s, but used it on my D90 with equal success. Nikon D90, 80mm @ F/11
Atlas77 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2008 Messages 719 Reaction score 0 Location Ottawa, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 #4 wow, cool shots. It produces great bokeh. Right NOYZE?! lol, I like your new name.
PhotoXopher TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 3,472 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Yeah, I agree - the I like the bokeh with it as well. Thanks!
Atlas77 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2008 Messages 719 Reaction score 0 Location Ottawa, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 #6 Who did you go to change your name?
PhotoXopher TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 3,472 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Ancient Chinese secret!
Atlas77 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2008 Messages 719 Reaction score 0 Location Ottawa, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 #8 PhotoXopher said: Ancient Chinese secret! Click to expand... I tried messaging an admin but he/she didnt reply :x
PhotoXopher said: Ancient Chinese secret! Click to expand... I tried messaging an admin but he/she didnt reply :x
DScience No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 1,513 Reaction score 122 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 #9 PhotoXopher said: So glad I decided to keep this lens, it constantly amazes me. Some might not find this all that interesting, but for a lens with this kind of range I find the sharpness incredible. Focus on right side of the lower leaf, 400 ISO @ 250mm - click for full size: Click to expand... Wait, who is this?? EDIT: NOYZE, what the hell! How did you change your name?
PhotoXopher said: So glad I decided to keep this lens, it constantly amazes me. Some might not find this all that interesting, but for a lens with this kind of range I find the sharpness incredible. Focus on right side of the lower leaf, 400 ISO @ 250mm - click for full size: Click to expand... Wait, who is this?? EDIT: NOYZE, what the hell! How did you change your name?
W wescobts TPF Noob! Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 344 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester N.Y Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 #10 Very nice shots, I'm impressed. I was always under the assumption that anything less than Nikon, Canon, or Leica, 3rd party lenses were second class.
Very nice shots, I'm impressed. I was always under the assumption that anything less than Nikon, Canon, or Leica, 3rd party lenses were second class.
IgsEMT No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 2,693 Reaction score 50 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 #11 NOYZE, what the hell! How did you change your name? Click to expand... He is undercover
PhotoXopher TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 3,472 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 'Was' 62mm