sigma 30mm 2.8 lense on sony a6000

Cahaba

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
If someone could tell me what modes I can use for auto focus. I had it set in sports with center focus area it appeared that my shots were good having a fast shutter etc. but when I downloaded photos everything is in focus except for my dogs face who is in the center what am I doing wrong?

You may want to post your shot so some senior members here could tell you why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

??? I have saved my photos jpg but this won't let me upload

I went out again today like you learn by your mistakes!! I decide to set on S and adjust my shutter speed pictures look great until the auto ISO stared dropping. I understand the auto ISO will change due lighting and shading outdoors but it dropped all the way down to 125 starting at 2000 dropping as I took pictures

I think something got mixed up here.

A higher ISO (like 2000) will occur as it get darker and will lead to more noise in the photo. A low ISO (like 125) works in good light, and will produce practically no noise.

It sounds like the ISO was changing on you (which will happen when in a semi-automatic mode like Shutter Priority) but you said it looked worse at ISO 125 than it did at ISO 2000? That's the opposite of what should happen. Are you certain the other settings were the same?

And again, posting the problematic photos AND the settings used with each one is the only way we can really help. I believe there is an FAQ section or a sticky post that explains how to post photos.

This forum will not let me upload photos!! it says security error
please advise

Most reactions

New Topics

Back