What's new

Sigma 400mm F/5.6 + CL-42 + filterx2 APO for Nikon

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLD


Hi all. As you can probably tell from the photo, I am selling my 400mm F/5.6 APO. It comes with a Nikon CL-42 case, both caps 1a, and CPOL filters. The hood is built into the lens. Photos are below. I have had the lens cleaned. I've had an offer to trade for a D80 body, but I am asking $235 shipped..but I may consider offers and trades. I am selling to help fund the purchase of a BIGMA or BIGMOS. Ive found that a prime just isnt for me. Below are some photos.

DSC_4809.jpg


DSC_4822.jpg


DSC_4827.jpg


DSC_4825.jpg


DSC_4823.jpg


Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Mark
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom