Sigma 50-150mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM APO - Nikon mount

Caps

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Sigma 50-150 for sale. I bought this lens new locally and have everything it that came with including the box. Fantastic lens but it's more lens that I actually use or will use. From using my 70-300VR, I found the 70mm focal length a little too long for many situations so I decided on the slightly shorter 50-150 range. The OS gives three stops, so on the short end, you end up with hand held shots at around 1/25.

Let me know if you are in the Northern Va area and can meet for the sale.

Thanks,

$800.00

Are you REALLY sure that's a f/2.8 lens? Because Sigma shows it as a f/4.5-6.3.

Are you REALLY sure that's a f/2.8 lens? Because Sigma shows it as a f/4.5-6.3.

The 50-150? Or the 150-500?
I've seen the 50-150 in 2.8

pixmedic -

That is the correct lens. :)

This lens has great reviews - heres one from Image Resource

" Conclusion
Sigma has a habit of identifying shortcomings in the lens offerings by other camera manufacturers and exploiting them: in 2006, with the introduction of the first 50-150mm ƒ/2.8 DC, it managed a coup, offering a 70-200mm experience for the APS-C camera. Sigma has certainly managed to improve on the initial and subsequent redesign of that lens, in the current optically-stabilized implementation. It's one of the sharpest telephoto zoom lenses we have ever tested, and should warrant serious consideration by photographers shooting with APS-C sensor-basd cameras. Not only will you have a significant amount of money, but you will make some great photographs, too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back