What's new

Sigma 50-500 f/4-6.3 EX DG HSM for NIKON

plastii

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
319
Reaction score
0
Location
Gilberts, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi.

For sale Sigma 50-500mm f/4-6.3 EX DG HSM Autofocus Lens for Nikon AF-D.
Mint condition (no dents, scratches). Still under warranty until June 2013. Includes Hoya UV filter (86mm), front and rear lens cap, lens hood, shoulder strap, tripod collar, lens case, original instruction, warranty card, proof of purchase (B&H).

I woud love to get $800 but the price is negotiable.



















 
pm duckdropper. I know he was thinking about this lens.
 
I am interested in seeing what it goes for. I need to sell the same lens..... ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom