***SiGMA 50-500mm***Better than NEW! For Nikon Mount

earthguy00

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Built like a TANK There's a reason why this lens is still going for $900-$1,000 on ebay.................................It's the most focal range telephoto lens to date

With great optics, great focal distance both close and far while boasting bang for the buck status for quality and performance.

This is the newer EX DG HSM version and not to be confused with the older less desirable APO EX version.

Price is FIRM as Fort Knox and will come with both UV + Circular Polarizer filter valued together at $100

Reduces window glare and water reflection.

View Pics>>>

PIC_9615.jpg

PIC_0008-1.jpg

_DSC1099.jpg

_DSC1098.jpg

_DSC1095.jpg

_DSC1093.jpg

_DSC1060.jpg

_DSC1054.jpg

STD_0005.jpg

PIC_0004.jpg

PIC_0006.jpg

PIC_0021.jpg

PIC_0040.jpg

PIC_0020.jpg

The lens is in excellent shape and performs BETTER THAN NEW!

This is one sharp copy!

I can show you some of the keeper pics I've taken with this lens all at 500mm!!!!

I will not ship this anywhere.

Price is set @ $750>>>ABSOLUTELY FIRM! OR $700 without filters.

NO EXCEPTIONS

Comes with UV + CP Filter

Hood/Collar & Both Caps.
DO NOT CALL ASKING FOR:
DISCOUNTS
TRADES

PICKUP ON THE SAME DAY ONLY.

If you need to pick up the next day please call on THAT DAY!

Please call my cell ONLY for CONFIRMED pickups @ 646.289.1346>>SERIOUS CALLERS ONLY.

I DO NOT ACCEPT
BLOCKED callers
UNKNOWN or PRIVATE Callers
TEXT Messages.

I WILL DELETE THE AD WHEN SOLD.

Thx for reading.

Last edited:
If you decide to ship, please PM me.

If it were less than a $100 item I would. But, unfortunately I will only deal locally.

This way one can test out the lens to be certain they are completely satisfied with the lens overall in reference to cosmetic and overall performance.

You will not be disappointed.

I will be disappointed, because you will not ship it. :sexywink:

Not sure what the value amount has to do with anything, you can insure shippments if thats the concern.

Not sure what the value amount has to do with anything, you can insure shippments if thats the concern.

Not that I don't respect your mentality.

I think you need to respect one's intentions as well and accept it.
I have my own reasons that may not that coincide with yours.

It's that simple.

Why you did not correct the WB in your pics? just kidding

BUMP

Not that I don't respect your mentality.

I think you need to respect one's intentions as well and accept it.
I have my own reasons that may not that coincide with yours.

It's that simple.

Interesting logic for a scammer.

Bump :p

I'm wondering how a camera lens performs better than new. Did you upgrade the exhaust, put a big spoiler on the back, or add a supercharger?

I'm wondering how a camera lens performs better than new. Did you upgrade the exhaust, put a big spoiler on the back, or add a supercharger?

Because he's scamming. I was looking at another of his lenses for sale but turned it down because there were too many dings and scratches all over it. (I doubt I would have bought a used lens anyways, but it was worth a look). Magically, it resurfaced in pristine condition both in the original thread as well as a new one he made. All of the scratches and dings in the images had disappeared. Photoshop is wonderful isn't it?

I advise people to proceed with caution.

Most reactions

Back