What's new

Sigma 50mm 2.8 macro lens for Nikon

aarostegui23

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 22, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have this sigma macro 2.8 50mm lens for nikon cameras. Was used mainly for detail shots during weddings its in great conditions and well taken care of. I'm located in Miami but I'm willing to ship. I recently upgraded to the nikon 105mm and no longer need it and need to make room for new gear in my pelican case. Asking for $300 OBO. It comes with its box and papers. I bought it a year ago.

You can email me to info@andreaarostegui.com for more information.

$1531533_10202808307064239_1386123497_n.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom