What's new

Sigma 50mm F1.4 Art has landed in my world

cowleystjames

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
209
Reaction score
33
Location
Oxford, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Picked up today from my local camera store

$sigma2.webp

Taking a day out in London tomorrow to give it a work out and see if it's really better than my Nikon 58mm F1.4.
I'll post images taken with both and let you decide.
 
Enjoy!
If it's anywhere near as nice as the 35 (which I have and love), you won't be disappointed.

I already have the older Sigma 50 f/1.4 which is a completely different animal.
Very nice bokeh and sharp when stopped down to 2,0.
I've passed through the bokeh phase though. (similar to the HDR hole)
I shoot mostly between f/4 and f/8 these days.

Post some pics.
 
Enjoy!

Post some shots here later.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom