Sigma 55-200mm f4-5.6 DC

choudhrysaab

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just purchased a Sigma 55-200mm f4-5.6 DC from ebay. Does anyone here already has this lens? I wanna know if any of you can post your picture(s) taken with this lens or any pros and cons.
I've read some reviews and most of them had good things to say but still would like your opinion.
One of the big reason I got lens is because I didn't have a "telephoto" lens before and the price was pretty decent.

I have a Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G lens. I haven't found much use for it yet, but I'm sure I will sometime or other. I'm thinking about using it in an attempt to get some bird shots ;)

not really suitable for birds i wouldnt say. is it the VR version? ive got the 70 to 300 VR and im very happy with it. been very good for motorsport and greyhound racing

not really suitable for birds i wouldnt say. is it the VR version? ive got the 70 to 300 VR and im very happy with it. been very good for motorsport and greyhound racing

its the non OS lens.
i'll most likely be using a tripod with it.

I have that lens (Sony mount) and I don't have any complaints with it really, I would love something a little better but it has worked well so far for the stuff I shoot.
Samples
DSC00124.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back