What's new

Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 EX DG HSM II Macro (Nikon mount)

myko5

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
338
Reaction score
35
Location
CNY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Selling my sigma lens to upgrade my lenses to Nikon. Lens has been barely used by myself. It has sat in my bag except for a few sporting events. Comes with front and rear caps, hood, box, case, and all manuals.

$700 Paypal Gift shipped. Add 3% for normal insured paypal.

$_DSC9293.webp
$_DSC9296.webp
$_DSC9297.webp
$_DSC9298.webp
$_DSC9299.webp
$_DSC9300.webp
 
Last edited:
PM me if your interested, I am willing to work with with potential buyers.
 
bump
 
drool....
This is the main thing I want to buy this year. Sadly, it'll be much, much later in the year before I can even think about doing so. Like December. :lol:

Can't believe it hasn't sold already; good luck!
 
myko5 said:
Selling my sigma lens to upgrade my lenses to Nikon. Lens has been barely used by myself. It has sat in my bag except for a few sporting events.
If you "barely used" it why would you bother upgrading to the Nikon brand? I only ask because I'm saving for the Nikon 70-200 2.8 vr2 and if you have some insight as to why you don't use it often maybe I won't bother saving up for it.
 
I consider the lens barely used simply because I am just a photography enthusiast. I tend to be inside more often then not and I am unable to use this lens. Don't get me wrong, its a great lens but nothing compared to the Nikon glass. I am not replacing it with another 70-200 right now. I am trying to sell my sigma 24-70 and 70-200 to get a used Nikon 24-70. From what I heard and read, all nikon glass is sharper and faster at focusing. So i am slowly going to pick up Nikon lenses instead of the sigmas.
 
Hey thanks for the response and good luck on the sale.
I'm an outside shooter so for me the 70-200 is still in my future then. I am going right to the Nikon glass though.
 
Bump
 
Price Drop
 
Kinda new here but I take it this lens has no auto focus so with a Nikon D3100 camera it would just be manual correct?
 
Radical said:
Kinda new here but I take it this lens has no auto focus so with a Nikon D3100 camera it would just be manual correct?

Will work nicely on that body. I have used it on a d5000 and d3100 with no problems. It's and fx lens so you will have a crop factor to consider.
 
And whats the price and payment options.
 
bump
 
ttt
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom