What's new

Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 APO EX DG OS HSM for Canon Mount - NEW!

entrefoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Mishawaka, IN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This lens is new. I have only used it for some test shots. I sent it to Sigma for calibration and it just came back and is incredibly sharp! I am just outside of return policy so I cannot return it. The only thing I don't like about it is the zoom ring at the end of the lens. I can't get used to that so i'm switching back to the Canon version. This lens is incredible otherwise!

You get all supplied accessories.

Asking $1200 shipped OBO. Please email me for communication at macoffman@gmail.com.

Lowered to $1050.

Thanks!View attachment 16111
 
Last edited:
The zoom ring is not at the end of the lens on the Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 OS. It's mid body. Could you post a photo of the lens, please?
 
Photo added. The zoom ring is at the end, the focus ring is in the middle.
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_0002.webp
    $DSC_0002.webp
    180.6 KB · Views: 289

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom