Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 DC HSM Lens

vipgraphx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone use this lens? I currently have a tokina 12-24 F4 and love the heck out of it. I have found myself in some cases to need something wider when shooting indoors such as churches and what not.

I have read some reviews on the lens and they seem to be pretty good. I also have heard quality control with sigma is not as good as tokina and nikon.

I was wondering if anyone here has used this lens and pros and cons. I normally shoot F8-F11 because I look to do landscapes and HDR work so I am not worried about the
speed and low light shooting.

Thanks!!

I have one, and it's a fantastic lens. Flare is pretty well controlled, and it's nice and sharp stopped down. I'm actually selling it on eBay right now since I'm going full-frame this summer (in case you're looking for a deal).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I have one, and it's a fantastic lens. Flare is pretty well controlled, and it's nice and sharp stopped down. I'm actually selling it on eBay right now since I'm going full-frame this summer (in case you're looking for a deal). Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
How much are you selling it for?

I have one, and it's a fantastic lens. Flare is pretty well controlled, and it's nice and sharp stopped down. I'm actually selling it on eBay right now since I'm going full-frame this summer (in case you're looking for a deal). Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
How much are you selling it for?

$630 BIN.

Edit: It's the Canon mount. Didn't notice your sig in Tapatalk.

Most reactions

Back