Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 for Nikon mount

RyanClark

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,

I've been a lurker around here for awhile as I read and learned as much as I could, but finally decided to make an account and post up some of my gear for sale.
Up for sale I have my Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 for a nikon mount. I'll start out by saying that this lens is awesome! You can definitely tell the difference between the wide end at 8mm vs a 10mm or 12mm lens. There hasn't been a used version of this lens for a nikon mount on eBay in the past 90 days, and the pentax and cannon mounts that have sold have gone for $615-620+shipping. People are holding onto these lenses for a reason! It's definitely my favorite of the super/ultra wide angles I've had the opportunity to shoot because of how wide it is.

This lens does have a built in focus motor so it will autofocus on the D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D5000, etc that do not have a focus motor in the body of the camera. The sigma 8-16mm is the only ultra wide on the market if you want to keep autofocus on these cameras.

This lens is in fantastic shape. No scratches, dust, or fungus anywhere at all, period.I take care of all of my equipment and treat it well. The rubber zoom and focus rings are in good shape, and the lens is in great shape cosmetically as well. The only defect is some very slight marring on the built-in hood where the lens cap slides on and off.

Included with the sale is the original sigma lens cap (and the slide on adapter to use that cap), a nikon rear lens cap to replace the flimsy sigma cap it comes with, and the padded sigma bag the lens comes with (not pictured).

I really wish I could hold onto this lens, but it has to go so I can make some repairs on my car.

With that being said, I've priced it low to sell quickly.

$575+ actual shipping, and I'll eat the PayPal fees.

Feel free to send me an email at ryan.p.a.clark at gmail dot com, or give me a call on my cell at (509) 5five1-53one7 (10am-10pm PST please), or send me a text (anytime).

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!
-Ryan

DSC_0641.jpg

DSC_0643.jpg

DSC_0637.jpg

DSC_0636.jpg

Bump
Repairs are paid for, but lens is still for sale.
If you're hesitant because I don't have many posts I can provide credentials from other forums as well as eBay. Also, you have protection from PayPal as well, since I'm eating the fees and not asking for a "gift" payment.

I'm also open to trades as well now. I'm especially interested in a Nikkor 18-200 vrII, or a d90 body with a moderate number of clicks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back