Sigma Lens for Canon 60d

Maggies.Girl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can anyone please help me. I was looking at getting sigma lenses[h=1]Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM 30 f1.4[/h][h=1][/h][h=1][/h][h=1]Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM APO Macro Lens[/h][h=1][/h]12-24mm F4.5-5.6 DG HSM III

I was firstly wonder if they fit a canon 60D and if so how would I find out that is fitted my camera if trying to purchase it online.
Secondly, I know they are cheap lens but are they worth their money.

Cheers from the photography newbie
[h=1][/h][h=1][/h]

Most Sigma lenses are available with either a Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony/Minolta or Sigma mount.

So you just have to buy the one that says 'for Canon'.

And yes, they will work perfectly with that camera.

I suppose I should've been more specific... all the tests I've read show softness at the edge of the frame. I was considering this lens for a while when I was researching medium wide angles. At the center of the frame, it is as good as the 50 1.4, but at the edge, the 50 is 2 to 3 times sharper, depending on which tests you look at. If you're using it primarily for portraits, or any shot with a defined subject, then I'm sure it's a great lens. I was really impressed with bokeh, and it's certainly a unique offering... no other manufacturer has really produced any competition for it yet. This focal length for me though is something I often use for landscapes, and in that situation, edge sharpness is as important as center sharpness, and it was not as sharp as I wanted in that respect. ymmv, do your own research, not all gear is for everyone, etc....

Most reactions

Back