KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 27, 2011 #1
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 27, 2011 #2 I like the colors, happy about a non-flat surface and one part slowly merging with darkness Regards
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 27, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks. There's some interesting stuff on light poles.
BlackSheep No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 1,580 Reaction score 230 Location Woodbridge, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2011 #4 I like this one, it reminds me of a Kandinsky painting.
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 28, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 BlackSheep said: I like this one, it reminds me of a Kandinsky painting. Click to expand... Thanks! Kandinsky would have used a lot of other colors, though.
BlackSheep said: I like this one, it reminds me of a Kandinsky painting. Click to expand... Thanks! Kandinsky would have used a lot of other colors, though.
BlackSheep No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 1,580 Reaction score 230 Location Woodbridge, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2011 #6 LOL maybe I should have said that it reminds me of a portion of a Kandinsky painting.