What's new

sign abstract

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
more of my usual obsession ...


sign042211-2.jpg
 
I'm afraid to ask because I fear I will sound like an idiot but...what is it exactly?
 
I'm afraid to ask because I fear I will sound like an idiot but...what is it exactly?

Not to worry - with abstracts it's usually difficult to tell. This is a sign over which someone painted some graffiti. I do a lot of signs, or what used to be signs, along with other abstracts, and occasionally even something people can recognize.

Thanks NayLoMo. I think it's black paint, although I didn't really examine it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom