Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 31, 2012 #1 Thoughts?
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 1, 2012 Banned #2 Other than disagreeing completely with the message, I think it's cute, being a former Marine it made me laugh. lol.
Other than disagreeing completely with the message, I think it's cute, being a former Marine it made me laugh. lol.
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 1, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Ernicus said: Other than disagreeing completely with the message, I think it's cute, being a former Marine it made me laugh. lol. Click to expand... Thanks! I didn't notice the 'L' got cut off, translating it to 'awful'. Disclaimer: I don't think it's awful to enter, my brother and dad are both in.
Ernicus said: Other than disagreeing completely with the message, I think it's cute, being a former Marine it made me laugh. lol. Click to expand... Thanks! I didn't notice the 'L' got cut off, translating it to 'awful'. Disclaimer: I don't think it's awful to enter, my brother and dad are both in.
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 1, 2012 Banned #4 lmao, I thought you did that on purpose. It's funny that way though. lol
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 1, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks, I'll just have to change my story. ANYONE WHO IS JUST ENTERING THIS THREAD, I TOTALLY DID TRY MAKING IT SAY THAT AND IT DEFINITELY WAS NOT ON ACCIDENT. Hehehe
Thanks, I'll just have to change my story. ANYONE WHO IS JUST ENTERING THIS THREAD, I TOTALLY DID TRY MAKING IT SAY THAT AND IT DEFINITELY WAS NOT ON ACCIDENT. Hehehe