What's new

Signs of the Times – Fall Edition (7 images)

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some more signs...

1.



2.



3.




4.
Gone with the wind?



5.



6.
A visual challenge for those with OCPD



7.


Original thread is here.

Thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
Something went the wrong way with the first photo. It is very pale and lacks any kind of contrasts. Something you did in processing the RAW files already?
 
Thanks THORHAMMER, LaFoto and Roger for stopping by. The last photo does somehow have a scary edge to it.

Something went the wrong way with the first photo. It is very pale and lacks any kind of contrasts. Something you did in processing the RAW files already?
I tried post-processing last weekend's photos differently, with less contrast and subdued colours. Results have been hit and miss (I think it worked out well in #3). For photo #1 I had two versions: this one, and another with fill flash (which gave me better contrast). I chose the wrong one, it seems :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom