Silhouette

flygning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
TPFMeetup-Stuart050e1.jpg

Nice effect. I almost didn't even notice the Dragonfly and assumed the subject was only the branches. I feel like I just found a hidden bonus :).

Nice :thumbup:

Oooh, a physical adaptation to, ... velvet mesquite? I always think, hunting or hiding?

didn't see the dragonfly til I read the comment :) nice shot

Thanks for looking :)

This was taken at Montezuma's Well this last weekend. I'd met Stuart (Astrostu) there for a little meetup, and we talked a bit about how there are always these great dragonfly and other insect photos on this forum. This is as close as I got to a "good" dragonfly shot :p

Glad y'all like it :)

I'm sorry I couldn't make it. :(

It's cool. You would have enjoyed yourself. Sunday was pretty laid back. Tuesday we did a bit of astrophotography and general drooling over the dark skies. That night my couchsurf host didn't work out, so I had no where to stay and ended up sitting up all night at Denny's drinking coffee. That made our hiking and driving all over the state on Wednesday a bit rough. In fact, I'm still feeling kinda fuzzy from it. Still, I got what I think is a lot of good shots. I'll be posting more in the next few days.

Most reactions

Back