Kent Frost

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.djspiral.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sillhouettes.jpg

wow, love this shot kent. It's like you painted the background with the color. the DoF makes it neat too (i would try to explain why, but i cant think of a reason except for it looks cool, and more dynamic).

This is gorgeous! I love the shade of blue and the simplicity just makes this a really strong image. Fantastic work.

Thanks for all the great compliments. I took this last summer in Colorado, but it wasn't until the other night after I'd applied some techniques I recently learned in Photoshop to come across this result.

Care to share your technique? It's okay if you don't want to , but I really love what you've done with this one! I'd say it's one for the wall as well :)

First, I properly adjust the levels, then I copy it onto itself and apply the High Pass Filter to the top layer and set it to 1.8 (Filter>Other>High Pass).

Then, I do a New Adjustment Layer of Levels to the High Pass layer (settings depend on the image).

Then I flatten layers and add Unsharp Mask (usually set to 200 @ 1 pixel, no threshold).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back