What's new

Silver Cholla Cactus

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
471-11x14-r9172.jpg
 
I really like the 'striation' effect of the image, with the blue sky layer, the orangey red rock layer, and the lighter 'vegetation' layer. That's a very interesting looking cactus, too!
 
nice capture..im so impressed..
 
nice shot i really like it
but isn't the sky little bit too saturated?
but still really nice shot!

Thanks. The sky is on nature- A storm was rolling through right as the sun set. Beautiful way to end a beautiful day.

I really like the 'striation' effect of the image, with the blue sky layer, the orangey red rock layer, and the lighter 'vegetation' layer. That's a very interesting looking cactus, too!

Thank you. It can get very strange out there.

nice capture..im so impressed..

Thank you.
 
the Cholla has such great shape and character.......... It's hard to keep from shooting a whole camera full of their different shapes........
 
Thank you Larry.
 
I too would go for a touch less saturation (even though I love deep colours)
 
Thanks for your thoughts.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom