Silver falls

Great place, interesting shot. You got all of the fall in! This particular fall is called South Falls.

The greens are reading a bit too vibrant to me.

I think it looks fine.

If you try a slower shutter speed it would give you that water blur effect. Did you use a neutral density filter?

Edit: I see your one flickr image shows the effect...sorry!

I think it looks fine.

If you try a slower shutter speed it would give you that water blur effect. Did you use a neutral density filter?
I was't able to tripod the camera as I was hanging of a tree but the next shot I did manage to do a sorta slower shutter from different angle.

I did not use any ND filers at these shots.

Silver falls, South falls by Xpertss Photos, on Flickr

That's the one flickr image I was referring to in my edit post. Beautiful.

Simply....Just Beautiful..
I really liked your shots especially the second one.. Just amazing.
In the first pic green color is over shadowing the fall but the second one seems perfect...
Well done..

Prefer the second one for definite! Personal preference I guess but would always go for "flowing" water rather than the still version.

Love the second shot. I'd like the first show if the green was toned back a bit (yea, I know, its been said) but other than that it is a fairly good shot considering the circumstances you describe

Green saturation is really excessive on the first shot...just overpowering the entire photo. I'm pretty sure that green would be way out of gamut if the file were to be sent to any printing device. It is a great place to shoot photos at!

Most reactions

Back