What's new

Silver Maple against blue sky and Wysteria tree

Ec1981

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
283
Reaction score
59
Location
Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$102_5277.webp$102_5276.webp$102_5272.webp$102_5270.webp

These are photos I took yesterday, of my Silver Maple, and Wysteria tree :)
 
The Maple needs a bit more attention to composition. The first photo is out of focus on the near leaf and is in focus deeper into the plant. I love the bright backlighting however. The second, the sky is whitish due to the clouds. I would like to see more blue to contrast with that bright green. This shot I think needs its longer DOF and that gives life to the branch.

I love wisteria, hey are so pretty. It's tough to nail down a central subject in those images. Perhaps using a shorter DOF would help bring a part into a single subject. Just looks a little jumbled I guess. A rule I try to follow is never have an item exiting or entering an image in the corners. In this case the branch on the second image is drawing attention do to the corner exit.
 
I was in a hurry, on the maple, so your right I didnt take my time, :) I also could have gotten a better shot of the leaf more of the leaf in the photo, thanks for the input I appreciate that :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom