Silvery light

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tonight's full moon and the layer of fog that placed itself across our meadows round here made me actually go out again at past 10:30h (rare thing to happen, mind!) to try out some long-exposure night photography with only the moon as my source of light.

What do you think? Have I caught the atmosphere of tonight?

Vollmond1am17Sep2005_wsz.jpg

(10 sec. at 2.8f)

Vollmond2am17Sep2005_wsz.jpg

(10 sec. at 2.8f)

Vollmond3am17Sep2005_wsz.jpg

(5 sec. at 2.8f)

Is the last way too dark for any darker monitors (mine's very bright and I still see some detail at the bottom, but.....)?

I think all three are wonderful shots, but number 2 is GREAT! and yes indeed I think you caught the atmosphere of the night.

Thank you all.
It was an experiment for me. I had never before been out in the night with my camera.

As to the first, after compression I do miss the plenty of dew that is to be seen on the grass (on my bright monitor, that is) in that one here.
These ones are all original, but for the smaller size, would you suggest I tweak some levels here or there?

Wow I love these, it's hard to pick a favorite, nice work. IMO a level tweak to brighten them JUST A LITTLE and bring out some more detail would definitely improve them. If you have access to PS now the shadow and highlight tool would be an easy way to do it or if the software you use allows to to work with the curves try that.

Most reactions

Back