Simplicity (ceiling)

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Haven't posted in here for ages. So it was time to start again I suppose :)

3155.jpg

This image is actually taken from this mad thread: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124370

I really liked this photo from the other thread. I definitely does deserve its own post. The textures and lighting on this are simply lovely. Good eye Alex. :)

I like the shadows.

There are so many from the other thread, but this was a standout for me. Well done Alex.

Thanks everyone!

Yes - I like this...
excellent juxtaposition of diagonals - and an unusual view of ceiling coving

Interesting that I was applying ceiling coving this very day (refurbishing my daughter's bathroom - but the coving wasn't as beautiful as this

Well done Alex
Jedo

The architecture is beautiful! Your composition along with the black and white tones and sharpness is excellent. I've been keeping up with the Germany meetup thread also. Great stuff from everyone!

NJ

I love the texture and shadows, but due to the main diagonal leading right to the corners, I find my eye leaving the image too quickly. It acts like a high speed treadmill and your eyes cant run fast enough. Each time I look at it I can manage to see one more of the textural elements before my eye leaves the frame, which is nice as it gives some reason to look again.

Most reactions

Back