What's new

SimpliCity

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
6221582326_a4a9b60b9c_z.jpg







2.
6221582238_79609e2674_z.jpg







3.
6221582130_ab145747ee_z.jpg
 
Awww...No love for the simple things?
 
I'm lovin #1!!!! It's one of my favs from your recent trip!!
 
" Butterick "
 
Derrel, I am not sure I get your reference to sewing patterns?
 
1 & 2, print it on canvas or textured print.. sell it for lots of money!
 
Someday!

I do picture those two printed quite large.
 
Each picture has a prominent triangle. I like that. #2 could easily be a painting!
 
First 2 would look artsy, but are otherwise not attention grabbers imo. I think you should have HDR'd the third, because the tree seems overexposed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom